Thursday, October 12, 2006

What you don’t know, won’t hurt you..

Remember this verse from Wham’s ‘Careless Whisper’?

Time can never mend,
The careless whisper of a good friend.
To the heart and mind,
Ignorance is kind
There's no comfort in the truth,
Pain is the all you'll find.


Funny how true it sounds. Ignorance IS really good for your heart and mind.

A lot of things have been bothering my mind lately.. and most is caused by my ‘have-to-find-out-about-everything’ habit. I don’t think of myself as a busybody, but I just can’t let things go or give up that easily.. I’m passionate and very persistent too! For example if something catches my attention or I’m curious about something, I won’t be able to sit still. I have to find out about it right away. And sitting in the office in front of a PC all day doesn’t help me controlling the urge that much also.. google.com is just a click away.. ;)

Anyway, I’m the type of person who likes to ‘fight hard’ for what I believe in.. bukan kaki lawan tapi nak usahakan jugak.. but most of the time when I do that, I hurt more people along the way.. including myself! Some times I wish that I could just have the “I-couldn’t-care-less” attitude.. but the trouble is, itu bukan saya.. I HAVE to be ME.. I don’t feel complete if I don’t act according to my principles. And my principle is ‘walk the talk’..

I’m rambling non-sense here aren’t I? Meh bagi contoh sikit..

I’m in the committee for this year’s annual dinner.. now, in my head (my principle) this is a green light for me to change what I feel is wrong and do what I think would be enjoyable.. but I hit several brick walls when confronting with the ‘elders’.. asyik-asyik nak ikut tradisi.. well Sir, bad tradition should be locked up in Sungai Buloh along with people who sells mercun! Anyway.. Gitu gini gitu gini.. lepas orang tolak dan saya beransur, out of about 10 brilliant ideas, I’m down to only one and a half.. lain semua kena CANTAS!

So, I’m walking on thin ice for the ‘one’ one but I hope I can pull out a fast one for the ‘half’ one and make it ‘whole’.. This is my last shot.. one last fight (ni yang selalu hero Hindustan Menang ni).. it’s all or nothing.. and luckily today my counter-part is on leave.. Hmmm… Any ideas as to which part of the back looks good with a knife? HAHAHAHA (evil laugh)

Disclaimer: The above ‘contoh’ is meant for my own therapy (releasing stress only).. Alaaa.. lagipun it’s only the annual dinner.. tahun depan pun ada lagi.. kan? <-- bet I won’t be reelected as the committee.. hehe

4 comments:

shafeez said...

first person to comment.. ekk uuu!!!:P

haha this 'fight-hard-for-information' habit.. sayela yg paling teruk kene.. huhu.. pantang kite ade member pompuan je,adeee je die nak korek pkhehehe :P naik letih menjawab hehe

btw 4ppl who's reading but dont know me, i'm his cousin who's been living with him since SPM and since 2 years ago was his neighbour °°v

Anonymous said...

eeii ada org promo diri sendre.. kekekekeke...

good luck ek for the annual dinner. For those yg tetua tuh, i know what they want. It is either they want dangdut nite, or they want siti performing.. muahahaha..

sensei said...

creativeslave85..

arigatou.. fyi, i got a silly story about your old hp to share.. nanti saya email ye.. hehe

nyanya..

Memang pun! Guest artis for the past few years mostly dangdut singers... and about Siti, I don't think a Datin would do anymore annual dinner functions.. :P

and fyi, 1 only managed to defend the 'one' idea.. jadi laa kot..

shafeez said...

ngeh ngeh...

promotelaa.. mane tau kot2 ade anak murid senseiii ;)