Thursday, January 01, 2009

2009: What's the game plan?

Kate Beckinsale said, "One of the things I've done wrong with my career is not have a massive game plan for it. I was very surprised to ever find myself even considered for an action movie. I'm like the literary, academic geek who's not very good at sports, so it was amazingly shocking that anyone would ever do that."

I guess even successful people don't realize their true potential sometimes.. but still, like she said, if she had a clear plan for her career, she might have have been a bigger star by now..

So, what's our game plan for 2009? ;)

2 comments:

*cosmic freak* said...

I'm not a gamer ;-P

Happy new Year to you and your family!!!

owh, 2008, I met sensei. hehe.

zuLLicious! said...

helloo...

happy new year mr sensei!
i meet mr sensei pun 2008, April to be exact.