Friday, July 31, 2009

My passion is TEAM ENGAGEMENT..

I stayed up until 4am last night trying to get this ready for a short presentation this morning..

I was more satisfied to see the video clip than anything else actually.. I think it really captured the emotions from the Team Engangement program..





WHY FOCUS ON TEAM ENGAGEMENT TO IMPROVE BUSINESS EFFECTIVENESS?
Team Engagement is about coming together to support one another to overcome weaknesses and barriers regardless of shape, size and position to achieve greater heights and satisfaction as a winning team while bridging gaps.
Any organization that has a high sense of team engagement amongst their staff will result in better communication and coordination internally and will be able to channel their teamwork and team spirit to provide effective services to their customers.


So, for those who wonder about what is this outdoor training program all about.. or why is it any different from others.. and why I'm so passionate about it, do drop me an e-mail or leave a comment & I'll get back to you.. ;)

No comments: