Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The future is here.. Now..

About 5 years ago I wrote my first book.



Quite a number of things didn't go as I hoped, but a lot of opportunities came with the experience.

Now, I've writen a new book. Whatever I had learned, I put into producing this one.



With this also I'm moving forward.
Change.
With this also I'm putting in more effort to get things moving the way I want it to be.
Plan, not hope.

My first book enabled me to make a career shift.
Let see where this book takes me this time around. ;)



You can also now find me now at facebook or my official webpage.

1 comment:

Allan Liou's NFL blog said...

In the light of human mortality, the disinterest of the gods, the chanciness of life, what can man do to achieve happiness and immortality?
nike nfl jerseys