Thursday, November 30, 2006

New found friends..

Dear fellow bloggers,

First I'd like to welcome you guys.. I also would like to take this opportunity to... wait a sec.. this sounds so skema.. woshh woshh <-- me clearing my head.. hehe.. What I really want to say is.. I'm very happy with the response I get from you guys.. It's only been a few months since I started blogging but it has become one of my favourite past time.. It's good to be able to share my thoughts and have people giving their inputs (creativeslave85 is one of those regulars).. kinda makes the world seems abit warmer and closer rather than cold and devided apart.. :)

Anyway.. since there has been concerns of people not being able to leave comments due to various reasons (from non-blogspot members to lost comments), I've decided to set up a chat box.. you can find it at the sidebar under Jom Sembang!!.. So, feel free to drop a line anytime.. ;)

OK, see you guys on the flip side!!

P/S: Cbox came to me via cosmic freak, who got it from juliana, who got it from melissa.. See how good things have their way of sreading around? :)

No comments: