Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Tie up no. 1.. a comeback poem!

Before I was a blogger, I was 'incidently' a writer.. but waaay before that, I was an 'inspiring' poet.. Nothing big or fancy though, just as a way to express my personal feelings and thoughts.. I love being able to 'say something' in an artistic way.. ;)

My first poem was in Malay and written back in 1995.. Things got abit slow after I started working.. actually I haven't written anything since 2004 - an interpretation of that popular Meteor Garden theme "Qing Fei De Yi" (if you want, I could post it later).. But last Friday, somehow my creative juices started flowing again.. perhaps it was because of the emotional rollercoaster I've been going through lately.. and within just a few minutes, I got my latest poem - a first Malay poem since January 2003!

So, here is the premiere of "Suatu Hari Kau Akan Tahu"

Suatu Hari Kau Akan Tahu..

Bila hujan membasahi bumi..
mungkin kau akan mengerti..
Betapa gersangnya jiwa ini..
menanti untuk diisi..
memenuhi hasrat naluri..

Bila panas menyinari petang..
mungkin jelas terbayang..
Betapa hatiku melayang..
saat dirimu ku kenang..
entah bilakan tenang..

Bila salju membeku..
mungkin di situ kan kau temu..
Betapa dingin nista itu..
yang bukan diundang berlaku..
Suatu hari kau akan tahu..
Suatu hari kau akan tahu..
Betapa dalamnya cintaku
yang khas buatmu..


sensei 17-nov-06

FYI, this poem will be tied up with my blog-drama "Kejora Di Sahara".. visit frequetly for updates, OK? ;)

No comments: