Thursday, November 23, 2006

What if...

I believe in 'alternate dimensions'.. It's an interesting topic to discuss.. But today's entry however leans more on the lighter side of it..

My belief of the 'alternate dimension' is based on the choices we face daily.. They way I see it, our life is mapped out by God somewhat like the blood vessels in our body. We face certain pre-fixed points that we can't avoid (Qadar) but how we get there varies by which route (Qada') we choose to take.. I'm sure we all have atleast once wondered what might have happen if we were to do something another way.. Like what if I continued studying..? What if I didn't met that guy..? etc.. And every now and then we get to see a glimpse of what might have been..

So, today I'd like to share with you guys one of those "What if"..
The below picture is my interpretation of "What if Kal-El landed somewhere in India"



HAHAHAHA.. Sorry but the picture cracks me up everytime!!

3 comments:

Inaesb said...

Hahahaha... What if Kal-el landed in the ocean?

Anonymous said...

(tadi ade taruk comment..tp tah camne leh ilang..so tulis balik hehe)

baru terpikir nak tulis post yg lebih kurang same camni.. hehe great minds think alike ;)

superman nih ade satu lagi superpower.. bleh gigit besi :D

*cosmic freak* said...

I cannot read this entry. the picture spoils it!!! daymne!!!